IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
If you are a team player capable of working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills, then this could be the role for you.
Who we are?
InterTek Laboratories Ltd is a leading IT services company with a 25-year track record of providing our customers with excellent customer service. Our customers trust us with the management, care, support, and continuous improvement of their IT infrastructure and systems.
As an IT support specialist, you are the first point of contact for our customers. The role entails dealing and following through customer requests, management of their systems and working with the rest of the team on customer’s IT projects. You will work in a friendly and cooperative work environment where you will have the opportunity to develop and advance your skills.
Requirements – Work experience & Soft Skills
- MQF Level 6 qualification in IT related subject
- 2 years experience within the IT industry preferably working in an IT support environment
- Good written and verbal communication stills in English
- Effective telephone communication skills
- Organised and able to work independently
- Good problem analysis and diagnosis skills
- Willingness to learn and invest time in developing own personal skill set
- Clean Driving License
- Clean Police Record (conduct).
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies and standards
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Layer 2/Layer 3 Switches
- WiFi Networks
Possession of current CCNA/CCNP certifications will be considered an asset
- Windows Desktop OS support skills within a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS & Active Directory (Possession of current MCSA/MCSE certifications will considered an asset.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the basic principles of IT security best practices.
Technical Skills – Desirable but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365/Office 365/Azure AD
- Working knowledge of VoIP solutions such as 3CX or Asterisk
- Working knowledge of one or more corporate endpoint security solutions such as McAfee, Symantec, BitDefender, Kaspersky etc..
- Working knowledge of one or more virtualisation environments such as Microsoft Hyper-V and/or VMWare
- Working knowledge of backup solutions such as Veeam
- Scripting Skills in Powershell / Batch Files
- Linux skills will be considered an asset
- Attractive salary package
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Plan
To apply please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org