InterTek Labs Malta offers Voice over IP technology (VoIP) solutions. VOIP technologies deliver voice and multimedia communications over an Internet protocol (IP), such as the web. VoIP is also termed; IP telephony, Internet telephony, broadband telephony, and broadband phone service.
Advantages of using VOIP solutions
The main advantages of using VoIP systems are cost effectiveness and flexibility (scalability). Thus any solution offered can be scaled with your business operations and requirements.
We ate InterTek Labs Malta, can offer PBX systems, based on VoIP, that apart from being flexible and scalable, also requires considerable lower initial investment (lower cost) than a traditional PABX system.
Extend your reach
VoIP also offers unparalleled reach to your telephone and communication systems, as it can extend your communication capabilities to wherever there is a network or internet connection (including WIFI and 3G/4G).
As VoIP systems are software based solutions, they can be seamlessly integrated with other IT systems, such as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Hotel Billing and concierge systems, Contact Management Systems, and ERP Systems, to mention a few of the multitude of IT systems that you might use to improve your business efficiency..
Through utilisation of VoIP telephony service providers such as Skype, costs for telephony services, both local and international are lower than traditional telephony. Local and VoIP communication to certain areas can also be free.
our VOIP SOLUTIONS?
Our IT systems and networking expertise uniquely enables us to deliver VoIP solutions that enhance your business’ productivity and contribute to reducing your communications costs.
We, at InterTek Labs Malta, offer leading VoIP solutions, namely:
- Asterisk. This is an open source solution that has revolutionised the VoIP landscape
- 3CX. 3CX is a highly successful Windows Based solution that has proven itself to be a robust and cost effictive VoIP platform.
The rapid advances in this technology and the easy and widespread access of fast and reliable internet connectivity has created numerous opportunities to enable more efficient and effective telephony solutions. For example Malta is almost wholly covered by 3G networks, and by an ever growing 4G network.
Key Benefits of investing in A VoIP system, assisted by InterTek Labs Malta, include:
- Providing your business with the ability and flexibility of extending your communication with network access through LAN and WAN capabilities, including communication over WIFI and 3G/4G, thus extending your business to virtually everywhere.
- VoIP systems are inherently scalable. By being scalable they can grow with your business, that is, you will not have to invest in a new communication or PABX system once your business grows.
- Feature rich. The feature sets are not dependent on the size of the system, thus a small 5 user system can enjoy the same functionality as larger sophisticated systems.
- Utilize existing data networks for telephony infrastructure, hence removing the investment expenditure to implement a new telephony network
- Complete interface administration (facilities such as extensions management and call forwarding)
- Improved mobility and reduction of unattended calls
- Better customer service
- Remote message checking through email or mobile utilities