3CXIP PBX software solutions
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
– Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
– Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
– Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
– No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
– Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
– Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
– Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
– Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
The IP PBX and VoIP Benefits
3CX develops IP PBX software for Windows. Nowadays, the IP PBX market is booming and the benefits of a VoIP Phone System / IP PBX are so evident that companies are switching to IP PBX systems at a staggering rate. IP Telephony equipment sales are increasing each year by more than 50%!
3CX, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Europe with offices in the UK, Malta, Cyprus, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Australia, USA and Hong Kong. The company has focused on the Windows IP PBX market with its innovative 3CX Phone System for Windows. Whilst there are numerous Linux solutions, professional Windows based IP PBX solutions that are easy to configure and are suitable for small to medium sized businesses remain thin on the ground.
VoIP and PBX/PABX running on Windows
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning software-based IP PBX that replaces a traditional proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. It is entirely SIP standards based and therefore interoperates with most popular SIP phones, SIP VoIP Gateways and SIP VoIP providers. It is intended to completely replace a traditional PBX, be easily manageable by system administrators and to integrate well with Windows Network infrastructure. 3CX allows businesses to experience the multiple advantages of a SIP PBX through its fully functional 3CX Phone System free edition and its fully supported and competitively priced commercial editions. 3CX Phone System for Windows has earned Windows Server 2003 Certification and has received numerous awards including the TMC Labs 2007 Innovation Award, the Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, as well as the IT EXPO Best of Show award 2007 – all in recognition to the company’s commitment to innovation and quality.